In this cyber world every detail about you can be exploited by someone. It's the very basic need to remain safe while surfing, downloading, sending and online transactions. This is the centre of gravity for our Ethical Hacking & cyber security workshop, by providing all the key points to avoid getting hacked.
The Workshop Module has been specially designed for the students who are really keen to move a step ahead. The module has been carefully drafted by the Core Hackers of Global Tech Promoters in synchronization with top securities experts.This workshop will explore the various means that an intruder has, to gain access to computer resources. It will investigate weaknesses by discussing the theoretical background behind, and whenever possible, actually performing the attack. Will Enhance your Skills throgh latest corporate Infosec modules which will insipre all to go ahaed with career prespective.
Inviting Mr. Deepak Kumar Nath, The Leading Information Security Expert cum Ethical Hacker who got acknowledgements from Facebook, Microsoft, Blackberry, Sony and many more companies, Certified by Devry University, Trained 15000+ Students. He is the Founder & CEO of Global Tech Promoters.
As per Our Experience, The 2Day workshop will provide you the inspiration & ideas to grow your skills. we have also exciting benefits for all the students. Certification plus many career benefits will boost your ideas to extend level. At the end of this workshop a competition will be organized among the participating students where 5 Students will get 25% Discount for our In-House Course & Free Internship. After completion of internship, we have also Placement opportunites.
- Price : 999/-
- Free : Certification
- Free : Paytm Recharge ( 20Rs-200Rs for top 10 Performer )
- Free : Linux Web Hosting ( For 15 Qualified Students ) (30% Discount for others )
- Free : Course Benefits ( 25% Discount on In-House Course )
- Free : Brand Ambassador ( 1 Best & Top Student with Scholarship )
- Free : Internship Benefits ( For 3 Students )
- Cyber Security Needs & Utilization
- Latest Vulnerability & Threats ( Examples )
- Facebook Hacking
- Bug Bounty Program
- Mobile Hacking
- Latest Vulerabilities & it's Impact
- Cyber Terrorism
- Easy Security Implementation
- Future Scope & It's Usefulness
- Ransomware & It;s Incident Response Plan
- Cyber Security & Safety Awareness
And Many more